6 months ago - April 2, 2014
One note = one vote. Like or reblog to vote for your state! Go your-state-name-here!
Even if you don’t care about the movie please go to the tumblr above and reblog the state with peaches to help me, help my best friend see his favorite celebrity.
7 months ago - February 4, 2014
- Leaving the house, although scary and nerve-wracking can result in meeting incredibly like-minded people, and concurring fears set by a fearful mind.
- Letting go is hard, but some people just belong in your past. It’s okay to miss them. Even if they became mean hypocrites who claim to be against bullying but only when it comes to them being bullied.
- motivation is an every day thing, what motivated you yesterday could fall on def ears tomorrow. Keep looking for what moves you forward.
- I can not remember who said this but it goes something like “your problem with me is not my problem it is yours.” Do your selves a favor and focus on you….“Yeah, but she is ugly.” “Well he is still dumb.” but what does that make you? You see, beauty is subjective and intelligence to ignorance will not be seen. So you do what is best for you and I intern will do the same for me.
- No matter how cold or lonely going to look at shooting stars is never a bad thing
- Turning twenty is nice when you realize the changes you have made are positive.
- Watching cartoons is always okay and never determines your mental capacity, age, or knowledge level.
- Meditation is key in most stressful situations, if you give into your demons you risk them ruling your life.
- The same goes for death. Do not let dejection consume you. remember but move forward, lingering to long could hinder personal growth.
- Do not go out of your way to hurt those causing harm to you. They are usually miserable, lonely and depressed. Instead walk away and say nothing, it drives them insane.
- Lastly as Tom Hiddleston said "Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming.” People, even your loved ones want you to give up. To let go of that silly dream because that is what they had to do, and to them I say “you can doodle bop out of my life because I am finally reaching towards my dreams, you will be left in the dirt you forced me to believe was home.”
so this is it, Here’s to waking up every day next year and fighting for my happiness, striving to accomplish even a small semblance of my dreams/ goals, and to seeing more beauty in what I’m given -Danyell